DATRAN OPC UA
The DATRAN OPC-UA Server is a protocol framework for enabling 3rd party applications to communicate with DATRAN.
DATRAN OPC-UA Server replaces OPC Data Access (DA). The DATRAN OPC-UA Server is built using the Unified Automation .NET SDK (Software Development Toolkit). Unified Automation are a leading provider of tools and services for OPC-UA technology.
- Wonderware Intouch can now connect directly to the DATRAN OPC-UA Server with the Intouch OPC-UA Client.
- Archestra System Platform has several options for connecting. It has an OPC-UA Client service that will connect directly or it can use the Wonderware Gateway OI Server.
- Secure connections between the OPC-UA Server and the client application are created using certificates.
- Once configured, OPC-UA Clients can subscribe for the desired data tags with DATRAN-OPC-UA Server which then notifies the client when those tags change values.
- Supports the communications of RTU logged data from QTech RTUs.