DATRANVue is a quality and cost effective GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the DATRAN™VI SCADA software.
DATRANVue is a simple and rapid way to produce a graphical and user friendly system or process representation.
Interactive navigation buttons allow you to “click through” from a map screen to system status and alarms.
DATRANVue can be easily distributed to many users, each with their own access levels.
DATRANVue comprises two software components:
DATRANVue Designer – To create and design the graphics
DATRANVue Runtime – To display and deploy the GUI to multiple users
- Control capability – Simply click buttons to start and stop pumps etc.
- Automatic screen size scaling and pan/zoom features
- HTML Wrapper – Automatically create JPG images of screens for use on the internet
- Simple and direct system integration – no need to create separate Tag names and no I/O Tag limit
- Fully configurable graphics, including size, layout and attributes
- Change display colour and animation to show status of pump/motor etc
- Multiple icon library including user definable graphic option
- Electronic Help in HTML format
- User friendly real time monitoring and control of site status/usage
- Highly efficient TCP/IP network communications, ideal for remote network users
- Common display method across all sites reducing operator training and increasing familiarisation
- Improved alarm visibility and response times
- The most cost effective solution available, a fraction of the cost of ownership of alternate products