DatScan – Cellular People Counter System
The DatScan cellular system with DATAHost is a sophisticated people counter and data logging system.
Data can be retrieved from the people counters using 4G cellular data or an optional LAN/Network connection.
The system is the perfect choice for scalable people counting applications such as public facility usage and trend analysis.
The DatScan system is widely used around New Zealand providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis.
- Low power consumption providing battery life of up to 12 months
- 4G cellular data transfer from Data Logger to DATAHost server
- Connect up to 8 PIR sensors to each 4G cellular data logger
- Vandal resistant heavy gauge steel enclosure with stainless steel fixings
- Easy system expansion & configuration – Up to 999 loggers can be used
- Generate usage reports from the Analyser software or use your existing database tools
People counters are also available with a simple wireless transfer of data to an SD Card – please see our DatScan Wireless System.
- Count people/vehicle movements into and out of parks and gardens
- Green space venues, cycle ways, sports complexes
- Optimize day to day management of sites
- Adapt infrastructure to community needs
- Monitor seasonal variations and plan maintenance priorities
- Provide meaningful data for production managers or vendors for any function
- Providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis
- PIR (Passive Infra Red)
- Sensor beam width up to 1200mm
- Sensor beam depth up to 400mm
- Recommended mounting height >2.1m
- Dimensions – H 135 x W 156 x D 105 mm excluding mounting plate
- Weight – 1800g
- Case – 1.5mm mild steel
- Mounting Plate – 3mm mild steel 200 x 100mm
- Finish – Powder Coated, Cream
- Fixings -Qty six 4.8mm pop rivets
PIR Sensor – Electrical
- Battery types: Data Logger – 2x ‘AA’ Cell PIR – 4x ‘D’ Cell
- EP3 – 2x ‘AA’ Cell
- PIR Battery Life up to 12 months
- Data Logger Battery Life up to 6 months
- Battery status remotely collected via RF link
Cellular System – Product Codes:
- PD8600-4G Cellular Remote Data Logger (CRDL)
- PD8201 PIR Sensor module (upto 8 per CRDL)
- PD2500 Datahost Server
- Optional PD8150 Data Analyser Software
We also supply a range of aerials and power supplies and the optional Q53 LAN/network adapter.
All QTech products may be subject to delivery advice when ordered.