DatScan – Wireless People Counter System
DatScan is a dedicated wireless people counter and data logging system.
Data is retrieved from the robust people counters using a wireless transfer to an SD card.
The system is the perfect choice for people counting applications such as public facility usage and trend analysis.
The DatScan system is widely used around New Zealand providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis.
- Low power consumption providing battery life of up to 12 months
- Wireless RF data transfer from Data Logger to EP3 Data Manager
- Vandal resistant heavy gauge steel enclosure with stainless steel fixings
- Easy system expansion & configuration – Up to 999 loggers can be used
- Generate usage reports from the optional Analyser software or use your existing database tools
People counters are also available with 4G cellular and LAN connectivity – please see our DatScan Cellular System with DATAHost.
- Count people/vehicle movements into and out of parks and gardens
- Green space venues, cycle ways, sports complexes
- Optimize day to day management of sites
- Adapt infrastructure to community needs
- Monitor seasonal variations and plan maintenance priorities
- Provide meaningful data for production managers or vendors for any function
- Providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis
- PIR (Passive Infra Red)
- Sensor beam width up to 1200mm
- Sensor beam depth up to 400mm
- Recommended mounting height >2.1m
- Dimensions – H 135 x W 156 x D 105 mm excluding mounting plate
- Weight – 1800g
- Case – 1.5mm mild steel
- Mounting Plate – 3mm mild steel 200 x 100mm
- Finish – Powder Coated, Cream
- Fixings -Qty six 4.8mm pop rivets
- Battery types: Data Logger – 2x ‘AA’ Cell PIR – 4x ‘D’ Cell
- EP3 – 2x ‘AA’ Cell
- PIR Battery Life up to 12 months
- Data Logger Battery Life up to 6 months
- Battery status remotely collected via RF link
- EP3 Data Logging Capacity – 8GB SD Card (supplied)
- RF Link 900MHz digital modulation technology
- Range 5 – 50 metre, depending on terrain and building material
- No operating license or subscription costs
Wireless System – Product Codes:
- PD8200 Wireless Data Logger (with radio and PIR)
- PD8300 EP3 Data Manager (with SD card)
- PD8150 DatScan Data collection & Analyser Software
- Optional – PD82000-CB Ceiling Mounting Plate
We also supply a range of aerials and power supplies.
All QTech products may be subject to delivery advice when ordered.