Datscan is a dedicated and fully integrated wireless people counting and data logging system for use in covered environments.
The system is the perfect solution for people counting applications such as public facility usage and trend analysis.
The Datscan system is in use around New Zealand providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis.
- Low power consumption providing battery life of up to 12 months
- Wireless RF data transfer from Data Logger to EP3 Data Manager
- Vandal resistant heavy gauge steel enclosure with stainless steel fixings
- Ability to integrate data into spread sheet reports
- Easy system expansion & configuration – Up to 999 loggers can be used in a system