Irrigation Point Controller (Wireless IPC)
The IPC is a unique and intelligent device that is managed remotely by radio and is completely autonomous in its function. It works with fixed sprinklers or pods that have pump-controlled reticulated water supply.
The IPC is a standalone, programmable timer-based device controlling the valve at each sprinkler point.
It is cleverly designed to operate an electrically driven solenoid latching valve, thereby turning the water on and off.
The timer is set to a schedule that most benefits the water distribution and the environment with up to 16 switching events during a pre-defined operating cycle: generally once or twice a day for the specified watering duration.
At the end of the operating cycle, it simply starts the process again. This continues until a change is made to the schedule. The cyclic operation runs without any external interference, providing the farmer with complete flexibility through its scheduling. The IPC is designed to reliably regulate water with optimum benefit of both water and ground conditions.
- Solar panel & lithium polymer storage battery (1500mAh)
- Fully encapsulated electronics making the IPC completely waterproof
- Processor controlled device
- Latch solenoid operation
- Real time clock/calendar incorporated into design – high accuracy
- Maximum 255 minutes per irrigation event and up to 16 operational slots per cycle
- Field replaceable battery
- International useable ISM band radio
- Autonomous operation
- Option for SMS control
- Range extendibility
- Simple operation
- Low maintenance – electronic components are encapsulated
- Low running costs – connected to a renewable power source
- Lower through-life costs with solar and internal battery
- Independent IPCs – reduces the risk of one device causing a complete system failure
- Significantly improved irrigation and pasture growth
- Sustainable and appropriate for managing the environment
- Remote management
Visit www.waterinsight.co.nz for more information.