Multi Point Controller
The Multi Point Controller enhances the Digital WP2P modules and allows you to create a network of up to eight slave modules over a range of 4km. This powerful solution has a sophisticated I/O mapping grid that enables any of the inputs or outputs to be mapped to any module in the system.
Configuration is by our class leading “Workbench” software and the I/O mapping is a simple as clicking the grid. The perfect choice for irrigation systems, sprinkler systems and the majority of agricultural applications.
The Multi Point Controller allows you to:
- Switch up to 24 pumps or irrigators on and off remotely
- Expand and/or replace existing cable based control systems with quality wireless technology
- Start and stop multiple pumps from a central location
- Monitor electrical faults over many locations, to a central point
- Confirm if your irrigator is switched on and pumping water
- Operate multiple devices spread around your site from a single button press
- Low power consumption, ideal for solar and battery installations
- Line of sight operational ranges of up to 300m with the supplied antennas and over 4km with optional antennas. Distances are indicative as they are terrain dependent.
- Increased operational range with the addition of a Datran Wireless Repeater.
- State of the art digital radio using 900MHz Digital Modulation technology
- Simplistic configuration using “Workbench” software.
- Fault alarm indication when any WP2P module is not communicating
- Competitive pricing
This product requires an antenna and power supply. Please select the most suitable option for your application from our range of Accessories.
- Frequency 918MHz to 926MHz
- RF Output Controller selectable to max. 250mW
- Digital Modulation technology
- Antenna connector SMA
- Dimensions L 189 x W 123 x D 42 mm
- Enclosure Steel, powder coated
- Power connector 3 way screw terminal
- Supply Voltage Controller 12 – 24V DC (max 30V DC)
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Current Consumption Controller 80mA nominal @12V DC
- Controller Qty 4 x M4 holes at 177 x 89mm centres
Inputs & Outputs
- Qty 8x Switched Input (normally open, close to activate)
- Qty 8x Outputs contact (solid state type)
- Total switching current 1.9 Amps, 2A fused
- Master Controller – Product Code: PD8620
- WP2P Modules – Product Code: PD8810E
(When ordering WP2P modules separately please supply the Controller Serial Number)
All QTech products may be subject to delivery advice when ordered.