SMS Lite with Power Pack
The SMS Lite is a powerful cellular remote control unit that uses text messages to provide up to four people with status conditions, notifications and control options for its four switched inputs and two relay outputs.
It is operational within minutes with the minimum configuration requirement being the registering of a single cellular number to the SMS Lite. No external software is required.
You can check the status of the devices, receive notifications and manually control the outputs of the SMS Lite from your cellphone.
This version includes a 230V Power Pack
Supports the following; 3G bands (MHz): (2100), (850), (900) 4G bands (MHz):(2100), (1800), (850), (900), (700)
- EASY TO USE – Once wired, the unit can be configured by text within minutes
- REMOTE SWITCH – Switch connected devices on or off remotely.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY – Send and receive signals. No need for expensive cabling or driving
- 2 OUTPUTS – Outputs are controlled by sending the SMS Lite a text containing instructions.
- 4 INPUTS – Once configured you will receive a text each time any of the inputs turns on or off.
- SMS CONTROL & NOTIFICATION – Receive text messages with status conditions, notifications and control options for up to 4 people within cellular range.
- SHARED RESPONSIBILITY – Escalate alarms if busy or no reply after 10 minutes.
- STATUS UPDATES – Check the status of your device from anywhere, anytime within cellular range.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES – Versatile, reliable and suitable for most environments.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – Ideal for Solar Power Installation
- Maximum Switching Current 2Amps
- Current Consumption 13mA
- 12V to 24V (max 30V DC)
- Dimensions L 112mm x W 76mm x D 25mm
- Supports the following; 3G bands (MHz): (2100), (850), (900) 4G bands (MHz):(2100), (1800), (850), (900), (700)
- Product Code: PD8640-4G-P
All QTech products may be subject to delivery advice when ordered.